A Short History:- On 19th January 1929, Fr. Francis OFM arrived in Bhagor and established himself in Navapada village. In 1933 Bhagor mission was entrusted to the Society of Divine Word Missionaries. The first SVD priest to reach Bhagor was Fr. Ernest Schloppa SVD. In the year 1931 Prabhudasi sisters started staying in Bhagor, after some years they left this mission. Later on Mission sisters of Ajmer started a convent in Bangor assisting educational, pastoral,social and health apostolate of the parish.
Patron Saint : St. Francis Xavier Church
Feast : 3rd December
Address : St. Francis Xavier Church,
Via Meghnagar- 457779,
Jhabua Dist. M.P.
Pastor : Fr. John Tahir
Assistant : Fr. Jaiman Lakara
RELIGIOUS : Mission Sisters of Ajmer (MSA)
Institutions : St. Joseph High School
: St. Joseph’s Boys Hostel
: St. Joseph’s Girls Hostel